tvpaint 12 download page generating errors, can't download and install my purchased software

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
mackerB

tvpaint 12 download page generating errors, can't download and install my purchased software

Post by mackerB »

Hello, I just purchased an update from tvpaint 11 pro to 12 pro but after payment all my attempts to download the stuff are going nowhere. The webpages for my account are generating 'server errors' in all sort and forms. Tried multiple browsers. Very frustrating, please tell me how to get my acquired goods
Léo
Site Admin

Re: tvpaint 12 download page generating errors, can't download and install my purchased software

Post by Léo »

Hello mackerB,
Our website maintenance is still in progress. We'll let you know when everything is fully functional. Thank you for your patience.
Léo Fernandez
TVPaint Q&A and Lead Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester
Windows 11 AMD Ryzen 7 7745HX with Radeon Graphics CPU @ 3.60 GHz,
32 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.3 and 12 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 24 Pro.
Wacom driver version 6.4.2-3
mackerB

Re: tvpaint 12 download page generating errors, can't download and install my purchased software

Post by mackerB »

I will try to practice patience indeed. A bit strange though that the website was functioning well enough to process my payment and all but is erroring on the actual download.
Could you maybe send me an individual downloadlink to the software? Outside of the functionality of the website? That would help me out sufficiently.
Dean
Site Admin

Post by Dean »

Hello, just posted a response on your other thread:
viewtopic.php?p=135874#p135874
Thank you for your patience.
Probably a vampire