Support Ticket Dongle Field RESOLVED Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
o0Ampy0o

Support Ticket Dongle Field RESOLVED

Post by o0Ampy0o »

What are we supposed to enter in the Dongle field when filling out a Support Ticket?

I switched to the software dongle. I do not have any numbers for the software that I recall or in my records of software serial numbers. I tried the physical dongle numbers and it would not accept those either.
Last edited by o0Ampy0o on 02 Jun 2024, 01:53, edited 1 time in total.
Main System: Mac Mini running OS X: Big Sur | M1 | 16GB RAM | have not installed TVPaint on new M1 need to update to current as of 9/2022 ...pending non-dongle license 1/2023 | iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Astropad | Wacom Intros Pro
o0Ampy0o

Re: Support Ticket Dongle Field RESOLVED

Post by o0Ampy0o »

RESOLVED I figured it out. The dongle number was referenced by TVPaint Support in the email correspondence when I was switching to the software dongle. TVPaint Development already looked up my dongle number when they requested I return or show proof of its destruction. I had glossed over that when skimming the email for the dongle believing they were were not using my actual number and only providing an example of what the number would look like.
Main System: Mac Mini running OS X: Big Sur | M1 | 16GB RAM | have not installed TVPaint on new M1 need to update to current as of 9/2022 ...pending non-dongle license 1/2023 | iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Astropad | Wacom Intros Pro