Reset interface

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Dennis Sisterson

Reset interface

Post by Dennis Sisterson »

Since upgrading to v11 I've kept the interface I started with, in which the panels do not overlap. I've been able to pull down the lower edge of the drawing panel if I need a larger drawing window, and the top of the timeline window will move down with it. Now I've inadvertently clicked on something and the windows move independently of each other. If I pull down the bottom of the drawing panel to enlarge it, it gets hidden behind the timeline and I have to pull that down too. How can reset it to how it was - so that when I drag down the edge of one window, the other resizes with it, and they don't overlap?
Dennis Sisterson

Re: Reset interface

I don't know if this clarifies the issue, but before, when I hit "0", the timeline window would disappear and the drawing window would fill the screen in its place, which is really useful. Now, the timeline window just disappears but the drawing window remains the same size.
Dennis Sisterson

Re: Reset interface

Never mind - found the solution! I always find the best way to find something is to tell someone you've lost it.
http://www.tvpaint.com/doc/tvp11/index. ... exceptions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;