When will TVPaint 11.0.3 be available?

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
MBThomas

When will TVPaint 11.0.3 be available?

Post by MBThomas »

I use a Mac OSX and I've been having a few issues with my copy of TVPaint 11 pro ever since I upgraded to El Capitan. For example, when ever I open the program most of the custom panels I've made disappear and I have to rebuild them all over again. Also, every time I close the program a window pops up saying "TVPaint 11 pro has quit unexpectedly" I've read a few posts prior to this saying that these problems will be resorted in TVP 11.0.3, but we haven't gotten a release window for when it is going to be available. If I could get some kind of update on the process, that would be great.
Elodie

Re: When will TVPaint 11.0.3 be available?

Post by Elodie »

Hello Thomas,

Regarding your issue, it may come from a corrupted config. Close TVPaint > go to the Finder "Go to" menu, hold "Alt" key to display the Library and delete "tvp animation 11 [pro]" folder.
It should fix this (it's not only related to Capitan : I'm running Capitan as well and don't have such a behaviour).

Regarding TVPaint 11.0.3 : its release got delayed because an element to fix must a deeper work than expected. Thank you for your patience !
MBThomas

Re: When will TVPaint 11.0.3 be available?

Post by MBThomas »

Thank you, Elodie. That seemed to fix the problem.