Style question

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
shayan

About pencil

Post by shayan »

Hello i want to know something that i saw videos of aron art tips in a video he showed pencil settings and i also write the same settings but the pencil lines are very big and in the lines there are so many dots.can anyone tell me what to do? :? And i am using android and i am using tvpaint 10 i don't remember the configuration
Last edited by shayan on 10 Mar 2016, 06:24, edited 2 times in total.
D.T. Nethery

Re: About pencil

Post by D.T. Nethery »

shayan wrote:Hey i want to know something that i saw videos of aaron's art tips in a video he showed pencil settings and i also write the same settings , but the pencil lines are very big and in the lines there are so many dots.can anyone tell me what to do? :?

And i am using android
Welcome to the forum, but first read the sticky post at the top of the forum:

[Read me first before posting a question]

to post the information about your TVPaint version , your operating system , and other important information . Also to post a greeting introducing yourself , so other users know a bit about you . (What kind of animation do you do ? How long have you been animating ? Are you a student or a professional ? )
When you have an issue with TVPaint Animation, please, don't forget to precise important details :

• What is your OS and its version :
- Mac OSX 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite)...
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, etc...
- Linux Ubuntu 10.04+, Debian 6+, RedHat Entreprise Linux 5+, Fedora 15+

• What is your OS architecture (32 or 64 bit)

• What is your software version (for example : Mirage 1.5, TVPaint 9.5.21, TVPaint 10.0.11, etc...)

• What is your software edition (Standard or Professional)

• For the Professional Edition : What is the architecture (32 or 64 bit) ?

By the way, don't forget to repeat the details above EACH time you have an issue. We cannot remind the configuration of all our users :wink:
(to save time, you can write the information above in your sign)

Moreover, don't forget that the more you will give us concrete examples with images or downloadable files, the faster we could answer you.

And finally, don't forget to say "Hello", especially when you post in the forum for the first time, we are not machines ;)

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1