TVPaint won't run? Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
CarolineDG

TVPaint won't run?

Post by CarolineDG »

Hello everyone.

I recently bought TVPaint Standard edition and have already stumbled upon an issue during the installation process. I folowed every step of the installation guide accordingly and everything went smoothly but now when I try to open the program it simply won't run? No matter how many times I click the thumbnail it just won't open. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but the same problem still happened.
Sentinel drivers were successfully installed as well so that can't be the cause. I have a 64bit Windows laptop and the program is 32bit so that's also not the cause.
I still have to activate my tvpaint version with my unlock code but I can't because it just won't run. :( I'm also unsure if my dongle works because while it does light up when I insert it in my laptop it doesn't seem to be recognized by my computer.
I don't know why everything seems to be working against me haha I thought it would be easy to install but apparently not.

Any help is greatly appreciated because I've tried doing research on the problem but I can't find a solution!
Thierry
Site Admin

Re: TVPaint won't run?

Post by Thierry »

Hi Caroline,

I will send you an email with your codes, so you will be able to download the update that fixes your issue.
CarolineDG

Post by CarolineDG »

Thierry wrote:Hi Caroline,

I will send you an email with your codes, so you will be able to download the update that fixes your issue.
Thank you! Is it a common issue?
Shall I send you my email addres?
ndcanton

Post by ndcanton »

Hi, I'm having the same problem as above. I requested help from the website contact but heard nothing back. Can you send me an e-mail with my codes and hopefully instructions to update?
Thierry
Site Admin

Post by Thierry »

I've just replied to your request, check your emails :-)