Animator's panel in Tvpaint 11 standard? Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
adammass

Animator's panel in Tvpaint 11 standard?

Post by adammass »

Hey,

I noticed when I upgraded to Tvpaint 11 I don't see an animators panel anymore. There was a way I used to fill in my drawings with a base colour ( see link ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnNj6L_mVdU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; -

Duplicate the current layer and Clear heads was the button I used.

I found this an extremely useful way of just laying down some colour and then tweaking after.

Am I just missing a panel or something, I just can't find it.

Hopefully someone can help, Thanks!
Elodie

Re: Animator's panel in Tvpaint 11 standard?

Post by Elodie »

adammass wrote:I noticed when I upgraded to Tvpaint 11 I don't see an animators panel anymore.
It is named "Handy Custom panel" now, because it includes bunch of options not only for animation.
adammass wrote:Duplicate the current layer and Clear heads was the button I used.
This feature is not necessary anymore, for you have now a layer preset named "Duplicate structure", when you click on "New Layer" in the time line.

adammass

Post by adammass »

Very cool, it works, thanks for the help!
furushil

Post by furushil »

Elodie wrote:This feature is not necessary anymore, for you have now a layer preset named "Duplicate structure", when you click on "New Layer" in the time line.
:shock: I did not know that and was still using the old button from TVPaint 10 (imported to TVPaint 11).
I also imported the "justify left" and "justify right" buttons and the "link layers" button. Can I find those buttons somewhere else now?
I think I have to read the manual again.

Edit: After going through the manual again, I see now that the "link layers" button is no longer needed because "horizontalise" does the trick now. But I still cannot find an alternative for "justify left/right".
MAC OS 12.6.2 - TVpaint 11.7.1 PRO 64bit, Wacom Intuos Pro
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Glad to know that it helped you too n_n

Justify options a re not there any more because we found them not that useful :oops:
Sorry if they are...
furushil

Post by furushil »

Okay, no problem. I can still use the buttons from TVPaint 10.

I am using the "justify left" button all the time when I import some feedback pngs and want to move them quickly to the section I am currently working on. There are of course many other ways to do that but I find this button very handy for that.
MAC OS 12.6.2 - TVpaint 11.7.1 PRO 64bit, Wacom Intuos Pro