Page Failed to Load - Too many redirects trying to open 'UPDATE' tab for new TV Paint 11, 2022 updated version.

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
James Parker

Page Failed to Load - Too many redirects trying to open 'UPDATE' tab for new TV Paint 11, 2022 updated version.

Post by James Parker »

Page Failed to Load - Too many redirects trying to open 'UPDATE' tab for new TVPaint 11 2022 updated version.

UPDATE: Thanks for the help Dean, the problem has been resolved with service provider Odoo having technical issues, now the service is up again for customer accounts, making the download available again. I have successfully downloaded the updated soft.

I have been able to bypass this problem when logging into my account, by locating the account login page through external and indirect means, but initially when I clicked on the 'ACCOUNT' tab button to log in the browser would not load. Now I am looking for an alternative to download the newest version of TVPaint 11 for Mac, after the Monterey update, the 'Download TVPaint Animation installer' browser would fail to load to due too the following error:

'Too many redirects occurred trying to open “https://tvpaint.odoo.com/en_US/upgrade/tvpaint”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page, which then is redirected to open the original page.'

When troubleshooting I found that this error would appear when the website you’re trying to visit has a redirect configuration problem, taking the steps below can resolve this issue, unfortunately I am now on the final option:

1. Clear cookies on the redirecting website.

2. Clear your browser cache.

3. Ensure your SSL certificate is installed correctly.

4. Evaluate your third-party services and plugins.

5. Reset your htaccess file.

6. Contact site hosting provider.

Please help, I need to animate something in the new version of TVPaint 11 Animation, please reply with a direct link to the downloader or file, another option to resolve this issue would be to email me the new version downloader zip file for MacBook Pro to work around the site link issue. I'll update this post if the browser loads the downloader.

UPDATE: Thanks for the help Dean, the problem has been resolved with service provider Odoo having technical issues, now the service is up again for customer accounts, making the download available again. I have successfully downloaded the updated soft.
Last edited by James Parker on 06 Jan 2022, 01:07, edited 1 time in total.
Dean
Site Admin

Re: Page Failed to Load - Too many redirects trying to open 'UPDATE' tab for new TV Paint 11, 2022 updated version.

Post by Dean »

Hello James, I contacted you via email.
Update: it seems to work again.
Probably a vampire