Website up for receiving my payment, immediately down when trying to download my acquired product Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
mackerB

Website up for receiving my payment, immediately down when trying to download my acquired product

Post by mackerB »

One might imagine i am not happy. Yesterday I was able to pay for tvpaint12 pro through your website. When I went succesively to the 'download your product'-section, the website started to error, soon after it went down alltogether for 'maintenance'. Although I understand the need for updates and the time and effort it takes, I find it quite rude that your company let me transfer my payment without any warning upfront about the disfunctionality, let alone some sort of acknowledgement for this harsh behaviour. I haven't even been noticed an ETA or anything
Dean
Site Admin

Re: Website up for receiving my payment, immediately down when trying to download my acquired product

Post by Dean »

Hello MackerB, we are currently working to launch the new site within 24 hours.
Users shouldn't have been able to make purchases on it yesterday, this is due to the " under maintenance" page not being enabled by our host.
Receipts and license activation links are already generated and sent to customers, but the website still needs to be made public so we can make the installer available for download.
Please excuse us for this delay.
Probably a vampire
mackerB

Re: Website up for receiving my payment, immediately down when trying to download my acquired product

Post by mackerB »

By now I am up and running again. Thanks for your answers, I will happily dive into the updated stuff