Keyboard Command

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
crayon10

Keyboard Command

Post by crayon10 »

I can not figure out a keyboard command. There is the large arrow pointing up, which is the shift key and next to it is a equal sign with a narrow arrow through it. What is the equal sign with an arrow through it?
ematecki
Site Admin

Re: Keyboard Command

Post by ematecki »

Are you on Mac ?
This is the "page up" or "page down" key, depending on the up/down direction of the arrow.
Quicktime is DEAD. Get over it and move on !
crayon10

Post by crayon10 »

Yes I am Mac and thanks for the help. The keyboard command for rotate dose a poor job of it. The canvas jump a good 45 degrees. Oh well.
ZigOtto

Post by ZigOtto »

if you want to "gently" rotate your canvas, Ctrl+Alt and drag your mouse around in your project,
hit [Insert] key to reset the angle to 0.
(I hope a Mac does work as a PC do) :wink:
D.T. Nethery

Post by D.T. Nethery »

crayon10 wrote:Yes I am Mac and thanks for the help. The keyboard command for rotate dose a poor job of it. The canvas jump a good 45 degrees. Oh well.
Then something isn't set correctly. I'm on a Mac and the canvas rotation (virtual animation disc) doesn't jump 45 degrees. It moves in small increments .

You now you can set it to a different key in the Preferences , right ? If the keyboard shortcut you currently have for rotation doesn't work well, try something else.

Are you using a Wacom tablet ? Try setting up one of the Touchstrips to rotate. Move your finger up on the touchstrip = rotate clockwise , move finger down on the touchstrip = rotate counterclockwise.
crayon10

Post by crayon10 »

Sorry I never got back to this thread. Your way works great. Thank You.