cutbrush

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Animaker

cutbrush

Post by Animaker »

I've just installed my copy of TVP on a new computer. Everything works fine, except the cutbrush doesn't show the image. It's there because I can stamp it down, but I don't see it on my cursor. I''ve tried changing everything I can in the cutbrush window to no avail. help ?
Haugse animaker
Svengali

Re: cutbrush

Post by Svengali »

check out this link: Toggle cutbrush visibility.

Setup a button that contains the following command: Key:Tools Brush:Toggle Display
(fixes several problems in the Android version but it definitely toggles the cutbrush visible and hidden in TVPaint in all OS.)

Sven
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB
Animaker

Post by Animaker »

Thanks for that tip. It got me going again. I wonder why I didn't have this problem when I first activated tVP. hmmmmm
Haugse animaker
Svengali

Post by Svengali »

On the other hand you might just have to un-check Preferences/Display/Hide Tools Preview. You might have checked that by mistake.

I forgot about that option in the Preferences.

Sven
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

Animaker wrote:I've just installed my copy of TVP on a new computer. Everything works fine, except the cutbrush doesn't show the image. It's there because I can stamp it down, but I don't see it on my cursor. I''ve tried changing everything I can in the cutbrush window to no avail. help ?
It's probably because the size of the brush is linked to the stylus pressure sensitivity.
In a such situation, TVPaint can't display the size of the brush.
Fabrice Debarge