Tool Bin Not Working

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
hilary

Tool Bin Not Working

Post by hilary »

Hi Everyone -
So I only have this issue on 2 out 4 installed TVPs. For some reason I can't get the generic brushes (that is the TVP 'classic tools' tool bin) to launch on two of my computers. There is no problem on the other two. One of the brushes on my custom panel uses the chalk brush from this tool bin. If the classic tool panel is not open then that particular brush won't work. Is this just a directory issue of where the software folders are stored? I have attached a screen grab. The tool bin pops up but it is empty and none of the brushes work. I also seem to lose my custom icons (see the character brsuhes panel on this screen grab) too. Not sure what is going wrong here. Tried different templates and configs and 'last project settings in the start up pref but I am getting the same issue. Any ideas?
Cheers,
Hilary
hilary

Re: Tool Bin Not Working

Post by hilary »

oops here is the screen grab!
Attachments
TVPaint Tool Bin.jpg
hilary

Post by hilary »

Ok so I did one last check with my custom config and I got the tool bin up..but I imported my latest brushes (the one that uses the chalk) and it is still not working?...Just reloaded it. So got a work around but I am still confused by why I have no icons and have to reset this tool..is it just me or do others have issues with bin files being loaded on to different computers? :?
Eric Scholl

Post by Eric Scholl »

I don't know what's really happening for now, but I see you're using a 10.0.11 version of TVPaint. Please update your version ( the last one is 10.5.2 ), it could fix this.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

yes, I think the bug was fixed since.
Fabrice Debarge