Simple question!

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
chrisheadrick

Simple question!

Post by chrisheadrick »

For the first time ever after years of using the program, one of my layers on the Timeline shrunk down to a sliver, and I can't find a way to restore it!

I had four layers going, each a different color; this one being blue. I hit something….a double click, or a wrong key, and the blue layer closed down to a sliver of blue between two other layers.

Now, I know how to collapse and expand layers using the arrow to the left of the layer's name, but this is different; an even smaller collapse, down to just a thin line. Never had this before! How do I open that layer back up?

Thanks so much for your help on what is most likely a very, very easy question! C
D.T. Nethery

Re: Simple question!

Post by D.T. Nethery »

chrisheadrick wrote:For the first time ever after years of using the program, one of my layers on the Timeline shrunk down to a sliver, and I can't find a way to restore it!

I had four layers going, each a different color; this one being blue. I hit something….a double click, or a wrong key, and the blue layer closed down to a sliver of blue between two other layers.

Now, I know how to collapse and expand layers using the arrow to the left of the layer's name, but this is different; an even smaller collapse, down to just a thin line. Never had this before! How do I open that layer back up?

Thanks so much for your help on what is most likely a very, very easy question! C
Is it because the Color Group BLUE has been unchecked (hidden) in the Color Groups panel ?
Color Groups.jpg
Color Groups.jpg (68.78 KiB) Viewed 9337 times
If the BLUE color group has been unchecked then it will only show as a thin blue line and won't show again until you check the BLUE color group again .
Color Grop Blue HIDDEN.jpg
Color Grop Blue HIDDEN.jpg (63.99 KiB) Viewed 9337 times

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
chrisheadrick

Re: Simple question!

Post by chrisheadrick »

YES! That was it!